Wednesday 24 April 2013

20 years of Cath Kidston

I am a Cath Kidston addict.

There. I said it. Don’t people say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery? Well this is one addiction I hope I never recover from, although my poor long-suffering boyfriend may not agree!
Through the post today I received this lovely little booklet with the latest things from the Cath Kidston shop – as well as the history behind some of the iconic prints and patterns. I decided to mark my own celebration of 20 years of Cath by showing you my own collection...

It started with a love of the perfect little dog Stanley. Some gorgeous wellington boots seemed the perfect tribute to him!

Then I discovered the clashing pastel florals and I was hooked. Some pastel tea plates were smuggled into the house one by one to avoid suspicion. Then a mug. Or two....

 
 
 My birthday last year was a Cath Kidston extravaganza – I got this beautiful teapot from my mother-in-law, aswell as a purse, a keyring and some delicious bath salts.




My latest Cath treats have been more affordable –this year I have been very good and only bought napkins and ribbon...but I have a birthday this week and will be batting my eyelashes at everybody!
Happy 20th birthday Cath!
Until next time, K x

No comments:

Post a Comment