Saturday 2 November 2013

Saturday Stitches: Hoppin' Robin


Just a quick Saturday Stitches today folks – is it me or did it just get very cold, very quickly?! After the storms which have hit the UK this week I am beginning to think I must have missed Autumn and landed straight into Winter!

This week I have been continuing the Christmas stitching with this cute little red robin. This is from a past Cross Stitcher edition – from October 2011.


I absolutely love the little footprints in the snow!
The plan is to make a little row of hopping robins above a line of deep green holly leaves but finishing it has been resigned to the ‘to do’ pile! That pile is growing steadily the closer we get to Christmas!


What stitching projects have you been up to this week? Leave me a link to your blog – I love to see what people have been up to!

Until next time,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment