Sunday 6 October 2013

Good ol' catch up

Happy October! Yes, I realise I’m a week late but my blogging mojo has left me recently. I’m not giving up though – I’m not forcing myself to feel inspired, rather I’m giving myself some time to catch up on life and letting my blogging side come back to me slowly.

I have recently discovered Instagram and I have been loving how quick and easy it is to snap away any time inspiration strikes me! I thought the best way to show you what I had been up to was to share my ‘pick of the pics’.

1.       I picked up this Hummingbird Bakery recipe organiser on a recent trip to my local charity shop for just 99p and it has been inspiring me to start baking again! 2. Jack hibernating indoors away from the Autumnal weather. 3. My favourite pic from my annual trip down South to visit my mum in Poole – proper post coming soon! 4. The start of my first Christmas project, which I began when I was Home Alone.



1.       My sister came back from New York with this gorgeous little make-up bag for me – what a lucky girl! 2. I met this beautiful Great Dane called Miss Zelda whilst visiting a friend of the OH...she was just the closest thing to a horse that a dog can be, but so gentle with it! 3. I had a serious plum craving last week, and ended up making a delicious frangipane plum tart - recipe courtesy of Jamie Oliver. 4. I visited a friend who has recently moved just a little way up the road to Gateshead, and we had a stroll into Newcastle. We had lunch and a little retail therapy and it was a perfect day out!

Until next time,
K x

1 comment: