Sunday 2 June 2013

Black Jack


I have been abit absent from the blog this week because my gorgeous little kitty has been poorly. I thought it was the perfect time to introduce you to my co-writer and crafty partner Jack (or JJ, Ju-Ju or Jacky as he is affectionately called by everyone who knows him!). The plan was that we would adopt him from my mum last year when she moved house as a temporary home for him until she was settled. Nearly a year later and we love having him so he isn’t going anywhere!

 
Here is a pic of him as a teeny kitten when the family got him 8 years ago...
 


‘Helping’ me write this blog post...





‘Helping’ me to reupholster (look out for a post about these chairs coming soon!)





‘Helping’ me move house
 
 
Get well soon JJ!

If you like my new look, why not follow me?

Until next time,

K x

2 comments:

  1. I love your little munchkin. My cats tend to like "helping" me with everything from blogging to jewellery making and all things in between. Bless. Hope he gets better very soon :)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so 'helpful' aren't they?! He really can be counted on to 'help' with any sewing/knitting/crochet projects which I have on the go - he loves to try and catch the end of the thread!
      K x

      Delete