Friday 14 June 2013

Friday I'm in LOVE...with rainy days



Phew! What a week it has been – I can’t believe it’s time for Friday I’m in love...already! I have been super busy over the past seven days – a combination of work and pleasure so I can’t complain! My boyfriend and I had a BBQ for his family on Sunday, so I spent most of the day baking and preparing vegetable kebabs and various marinades. My free days and evenings were spent finishing projects around the house – especially one with some reupholstered dining room chairs – blog post coming soon!

Earlier in the week we spent the evening with a group of neighbours, getting to know each other a little better whilst comparing original features in our Victorian terraced houses!

Finally, today was spent catching up with an old friend and her baby son. All in all, a lovely week of friendship and sunshine...who could ask for more?!


Today of course, the weather has turned more wintery (AGAIN!), and my thoughts turn to hiding away indoors whilst the rain lashes against the window panes. Here are my top picks of vintage rain-related goodies to make splashing in the puddles a pleasure!

Cath Kidston is ALWAYS on my wishlist...



1920s style is EVERYWHERE at the moment



I just couldn’t resist this gorgeous cake stand!





Not my tattoo but one which would make me smile every day!


If you like my new look, why not follow me?

Until next time,

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment