Monday 6 May 2013

Things to do when you are sad


 
(http://www.polyvore.com/things_to_do_when_youre/thing?id=39642393)
 
Yesterday I saw this list on Pinterest and it made me really smile! I don’t tend to get sad – I try to always see the happy side of things – but when I am blue, I AM REALLY BLUE. I thought I would make my own list of things to cope with sadness.
 ...
Watch YouTube videos of kittens

Eat a Crunchie

Listen to Cher

Wear a woolly jumper with leggings

Drink sugary tea from a Cath Kidston mug

Cuddle

Laugh at the ‘beard alphabet’

Buy flowers

Try on all of the high heeled shoes in your wardrobe

Don’t listen to Fleetwood Mac

Spend hours on Pinterest

Hide under the covers

Paint your nails a bright colour

Watch a Disney film

Put on a face mask

Look for constellations

Tie ribbons on things
 ...
 
Do you have anything to add to my list...?

Until next time, K x

2 comments:

  1. Call a friend - or a sister - for a chat ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete