Saturday 11 May 2013

Treasure hunting


Time for my latest round up of charity shop treasures – all clothes this week, which is very unusual! Although most of it is from the high street I think there is a vintage vibe to a couple of the pieces. This whole haul cost £11. Don’t hate me!


 
This is the one vintage dress I got my greedy little mitts on this week...it is perfectly nipped in at the waist and I think it will look equally great with a leather jacket and some flat boots until the weather is warm enough to wear it with bare legs...brr!

 
Here is the pleated dress I raved about in my Friday in love post a couple of weeks ago...the iphone doesn’t do the colour justice but it really is a beautiful piece.

 
When I was making my way back home I saw this unusual board so I had to go and investigate! I followed some signs and through this tiny cobbled doorway I found a miniature flea market.

 
It really was a jumble of pots, pans, books, handbags and everything in between! It was the perfect place to have a little dig around and look for treasures – one of my favourite things to do. I didn’t come home with anything but I saw some fantastic vintage sheet music which is just crying out to be used for something crafty...

I’m off to Pinterest now to find some inspiration!

Until next time, K x

No comments:

Post a Comment